Saturday, October 10, 2009

USDGC Day Three

Although I fell well short of the cut, I played by far my best disc of the Tournament. After a birdie on hole one.


I finally got into a groove of playing solid and negotiating ob's and buncr's, sitting -2 after 11 holes. Highlights included a birdie on the 1053 hole with a 370 ft shot over open water, followed by a birdie on hole 6 and finally found success on hole 9 with a three as well.

Alas, the course got the best of me as I took an 8 on 13 and a 10 on 14.... Withrop Gold shows no mercy! A bad toss, an unfortunate roll, combined with a bad decision or two = absolute punishment.

I ended up +7 with a 75. The pic below was my final put on 18 and the 2009 USDC, but hopefully not my last at this event as I plan on finding a way to get back!




10Down Disc Golf
10downdiscgolf@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment